Cheap Tyres

Quillan

[quote user="Quillan"]Not of interest to me at the moment but I got an email from www.pneus-net.com today and they seem to have some good special offers on at the moment like half price Michelin's. I thought I would share it with you just in case you were looking to get some. Usual thing, company nothing to do with me etc, etc.[/quote]

Hi ok

think you will find these better  http://www.camskill.co.uk/index.php   but saying that there is a brit set up in chef butonne ,he just fitted 4 new 255/ 65 / 16 for  115€   each  balanced new valves etc..

Dave

Point taken but then some of us hardly ever go to the UK and if we did we would fly. If I went to the company you suggested in the UK it would probably cost me double or more at least by the time I had returned. Likewise many have probably never heard of chef butonne nor know where it is (it would take me a bout 16 hours to drive there and back). Anyway the website I gave is there for anyone living here in France and it might save them a few Euros compared to whats on offer locally.