light bulbs and wood pellets

Bill

Im gobsmacked at the prices of light bulbs in France,  and rather fed up that having to save the world has pushd the price of a light bulb up from sterling 0.19 to a quid or two.

there are some new LED  light bulbs on the market,  and they are between 10 and twenty quid each, possibly more in belle france, but take a look on e bay and u can find them for a couple of quid.   sold direcftly from china,  just make sure that  you dont order more than sterling 15.00 in one go , then its a personal import andd free of duty and tax in to the Uk, im sure it should be the same for france, but there has to be another rule doesnt there !

please give me a clue.... whats the going rate for a bag of  good quality pellets  15 kilo or similar.  if bought  twenty or thirty at a time,  just want a clue.. thanks..

unable to correct any spelling mistakes as the forum and my computer are not seeing ey e to eye at the moment..   rgds   Bill

[quote user="Pommier"]You've got to shop around! Recently in Leclerc they were selling low energy bulbs for two or three euro each, BUT with the whole cost refunded onto the fidelity card. You can't get cheaper than that![/quote]

thats super cheap !  LED is a step apart from the regular long life bulbs., My electrician gave me one for a tenner , as up to now hadnt been willing to shell out for one. He has a customer, he rewired who untill the discovery of ebay was going to shell out 800 quid on LEDs  

rgds  Bill

sorry for spelling punctuation mistakes,  unable to correct at  the moment

beat me to it... a big basket of free lightbulbs from leclerc...

I kept on adding them to my basket and can not fathom why I decided to stop...

A French bloke was looking at them and I told him they were free... he still did not buy them