Job needed..

SS2002

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jon, I can't see one for today, there was one about your name yesterday and an answer too :

Hi jon with a little 'J' there is another Jon with a capital 'J'

But I think in this instance it was because you contributed in the early stages of this 'Strange' thread!!

[quote user="jon"]as indeed my question which was posed this morn was ignored!!!!!!!!![/quote]

jon

Joined on 29/12/2007
Gironde
Posts 252

Re: Job needed..

where  are you living?

Isn't this your post then jon?  All this thread needs now is a poster with amnesia[8-)][Www]

[quote user="Tressy"][quote user="Russethouse"]

This question ?

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1178602/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Another thread entirely?

Where is Coops?

We need that head banging emoticon, quick![:D]
[/quote]

And a question that has been done to death on here which is why nobody bothered to answer it. Tressy I need a rub down with the Sporting Life, my head hurts, Twinks is too rough, or so I have heard[Www] 

[quote user="Ron Avery"]And a question that has been done to death on here which is why nobody bothered to answer it. Tressy I need a rub down with the Sporting Life, my head hurts, Twinks is too rough, or so I have heard[Www] [/quote]

You mean the post elsewhere on the forum, about Immos, don't you? I'm just trying to avoid more confusion - all those who have entered this thread have a sore head!

I suggest you submit to Twinkles ministrations Ron, or you'll be subjected to our 'good cop/bad cop' routine.

I can assure you confusion doesn't begin to cover what you'll experience if you plump for the latter option. 

[quote user="Ron Avery"][Twinks is too rough, or so I have heard[Www] [/quote]

I am softer than Fairy liquid Ron and now you've hurt my feelings so I won't be rubbing you up the wrong way (or the right way) ever again[:(]