A seperate wood section?

Chris Head

[quote user="Chris Head"]  If y'all saw my machinery you'd laugh, it's not about the tool, it's about how versatile you can be with it!

Chris   [/quote]

I think us the ladies would love [kiss] a 'wood section' in that case that we can see how you use your tools! If it's anything like the eyecandy you had once on offer ..... waowee!.... we are in for a treat [:-))] girls!!

[quote user="Mark"]Can we have a section section for forum members who should be sectioned? [I][/quote]

Let's be honest about it.  I don't think you would need any other section if that was the case.  I really seriously think that 75% of  regular forum users are nutcases.  If we were to probe more deeply into the stats the percentage is touching 100% amongst the male users.

[quote user="Just Katie "]

[quote user="Mark"]Can we have a section section for forum members who should be sectioned? [I][/quote]

Let's be honest about it.  I don't think you would need any other section if that was the case.  I really seriously think that 75% of  regular forum users are nutcases.  If we were to probe more deeply into the stats the percentage is touching 100% amongst the male users.

[/quote]

Thats s**ist and obviously biased, the female gender are the absolute nuttiest on this forum, -unless of course they are really males in disguise (transwotsits???????)[:)][:)][:-))]

[quote user="Chris Head"]

What I do is kids play, a child could do it, if we could have our own section then we might just save an old wall from plasterboard or a c r a p Ikea product in a lovely French house?

If y'all saw my machinery you'd laugh, it's not about the tool, it's about how versatile you can be with it!

Chris

[/quote]

OK, I'll send Daniel round to play with your chainsaws - have you got a dog?

And - OK, chainsaw chains will be blunted...