Shocking abortion !

AnOther

[quote user="ErnieY"]If you're talking about my original photo be assured that it is most definitely not a wind up [:'(]

The property is in a small village N of Inverness and belongs to the son in law of a work colleague who himself did the remedial work.

[/quote]

That explains it ErnieY, north of Inverness you say.....

Copper wire was in fact invented by the scots,

Two of them actually,

Fighting over a penny [:D]

We had an (ex) friend who we were assured was qualified to wire our grenier conversion.  He charged us the going rate naturally then announced that he couldn't actually do the lighting loom as requested which meant we had to call in a french sparks to sort that out.   The French sparks nearly had a heart attack when he saw the mess this "friend" had made, in fact he condemned the work and had to re-do the whole lot, but on doing this he found a burnt-out socket installed by this person which could have killed the lot of us had it not tripped the fusebox.   Some "friend" if he was happy to leave us with dangerous electrical works [:@] 

Anyway, suffice it to say "Lesson learned the hard and expensive way..........." - no more letting "friends" like this work on our precious home.  In fact I'd warn anyone thinking of allowing a fellow renovator loose on such radical works to think very carefully before doing so or yuou might not escape as lightly as we did.   With our lives.  [:)]  

[quote user="ErnieY"]If you're talking about my original photo be assured that it is most definitely not a wind up [:'(]

The property is in a small village N of Inverness and belongs to the son in law of a work colleague who himself did the remedial work.

[/quote]

Like I said ,,, probably legal in the country it was.................

sorry could not resist

Taffy

[6][6][6]