Calcaire

le rouge

le rouge, ignore this lot completely:  it's the silly season still on the Forum, the sun's gone to their heads.

Don't be put off:  someone knowledgeable will be along soon to tell you the price of calcaire, or why not ask at your local builder's merchant? (assuming you are in France at the moment)

I would say in my region it costs, around €60 per cubic metre, plus delivery. If you live close to a quarry and can collect, then it will be much cheaper, the best advice is, to buy a decent size trailer as soon as possible.

EDIT

After seeing BOF's post quoting of €11 per tonne, I have searched out some recent invoices, collecting the calcaire myself from local builders merchants, €43.33 per m3, the weight of a m3 equates to around 1.6 tonnes.

Thanks - eventually, despite the hijacks! I actually missed them as I was on my way back to UK but will return in 3 weeks armed with this info. Yes I could just go round to the nearest quarry but wondered if someone had the figures to hand. Cheers. I have managed to borrow a lorry for the weekend so no trailer required!