We've just received details of our account with CA Britline and also our code numbers for internet banking, they also say that they are posting our cheque books out to us by registered post, but thet don't mention cash cards anywhere!
I presume we get some and are they like switch/delta and can be used in the shops?
Otherwise how do we draw money out of the bank?
Another question , does anyone know where the nearest branch of Britline is to Guingamp, or is it an internet only one like Direct Bank in UK?
Questions I should have maybe sorted out before I opened the account but I had other things on my mind!!

Thanks in advance

Lyn.

I think you will find you need to apply for a Carte Bleu. Cheque Guarantee / Cash Cards are not a common in France as cheques normally accepted with simple proof of ID.

The are two options, withdrawls / chits charge immediately to you account or a deferal but only for a maximum of up to 30 days.

Suggest you give Brit Line a call. Once you have a card they seem to be accepted at all cash machines with out charges for using the wrong bank.