Back to the Bank!!! RBT Pret

SarahK

This has shown up on our bank statement:-

"RBT Pret..." and it seems to come with a "Cotisation ADI..." they show up after the bank transferred the mortgage monies into our account and as we were not in a position to complete (still haven't signed!) they took the loan back out!

Does anyonw know whether these payments that are coming in and out could be the mortgage payment?

I am armed and ready to tackle the bank next week!!!

Sarah

• 9 months later...
Im with you Jongleuse on this one a massage,childcare ,meal for two , Flunch or otherwise with wine and pud with change !,Jongleur and mr Opas must be related!!! let me see,... are we suited to move to France in the next few weeks 1,the climate .2,the wine. 3,the economic climate (personal view)4, the lifestyle, any thing has to be better than mr Opas getting up at 4.30 am and sitting in a traffic jam all day on the M62( people living in this area will now be nodding their heads)5,we have a beautifull home waiting in the Pyr Orientals 6 Why wait? anyone need persuading ? I can and Mr opas would charge a decent living allowance to do so ,.. but not in 66 we are moving to get away from it all!!!! no offence folks.