No more STORY AT BED TIME

Henry100

I Have only been part of this forum for a very short time And i have just looked at the lighter side (Jokes) and the removal of two jokes as they are racist?

My Wife and father are all Irish and No way am i racist, If the Moderators on this forum conduct themselves in such a way by suggesting a member is being racist by putting a joke of the lighter side of life, As racist because the word IRISHMAN was used ?

Then it's time these moderators packed the moderation roll in, they are way out of date,

I feel annoyed to say the least and i have decided to say goodbye to one and all, As my offerings are not needed on such a forum,

And so No more story at bed time/ Gardening offerings / Look through your window,

It is a goodbye from me ,

GOODBYE TO YOU ALL.

On 30/12/2022 at 18:28, Henry100 said:

I Have only been part of this forum for a very short time And i have just looked at the lighter side (Jokes) and the removal of two jokes as they are racist?

My Wife and father are all Irish and No way am i racist, If the Moderators on this forum conduct themselves in such a way by suggesting a member is being racist by putting a joke of the lighter side of life, As racist because the word IRISHMAN was used ?

Then it's time these moderators packed the moderation roll in, they are way out of date,

I feel annoyed to say the least and i have decided to say goodbye to one and all, As my offerings are not needed on such a forum,

And so No more story at bed time/ Gardening offerings / Look through your window,

It is a goodbye from me ,

GOODBYE TO YOU ALL.

Bye, your stories were not that interesting anyway.