Thanks and a request

Thank you everyone for reporting rogue posts. One does get to spot potential culprits sometimes when they join but they seem more and more inclined to try and hide the nature of their message by having an interesting(?) message as well as their gloop.

Anyway, we seem to be posting more and more which is excellent news, but we could do with more and more, and more and more, so please feel free to blather and blather if you like.

Do I get the feeling that the edit function for posts is insufficient? If so, please describe the problem in detail so that I can report it to central command.

And any other problems,msvp?

15 minutes ago, anotherbanana said:

Thank you everyone for reporting rogue posts. One does get to spot potential culprits sometimes when they join but they seem more and more inclined to try and hide the nature of their message by having an interesting(?) message as well as their gloop.

Anyway, we seem to be posting more and more which is excellent news, but we could do with more and more, and more and more, so please feel free to blather and blather if you like.

Do I get the feeling that the edit function for posts is insufficient? If so, please describe the problem in detail so that I can report it to central command.

And any other problems,msvp?

Often they copy and paste a bit out of a previous post and stick their link somewhere in it. Maybe there is a 'bot which can spot key words and do this.

It would be nice if editing were allowed for, say, 10 minutes or so after the original post, to correct errors or add information which was omitted, provided no-one else has posted on the topic.

It's very confusing to see posts responding to something which has been deleted.