C’est La Toussaint

Which means kids everywhere, nasty Halloween paraphernalia, bright colours of chrysanthemums (which I buy and slip into the garden as opposed to leaving them in graveyards) and loads of visitors. Round here they are everywhere all of a sudden, wandering the village in groups and families. Which means tons of Brit numbers plates everywhere for the first time in Bobo knows how long. And the second homes are full again

Cafés and restaurants full, food and booze shops buzzing as the latter stock up on early Xmas supplies like booze and saucisson and other treats like cheese, coffee and chocolate.

Stock up folks while you can, it may not last.

Just one request, please leave me some of my favourite wines.

Oh and those GB plates are now illegal, should be UK only; by the way, the gendarmes are very busy, so please slow down.

13 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

Which means tons of Brit numbers plates everywhere for the first time in Bobo knows how long. And the second homes are full again

I nipped down to Ikea the other day and there were loads of Brit cars. You can always spot them, they are clean.

Why would you spend Toussiant in France in Ikea ? Or just France. What are they up to ?

I was on the BF website looking for boats to escape France and most next week are full. So everyone is here.

Why do Brits go France ?

It intrigues me.