Qualified (AI) Riding Instructor

I am looking to move to my home near Ruffec permanantly in June next year. I am a qualified riding instructor with over 30yrs experience of teaching and horses and have a BSc Equine Sports Science. I know its a little early to ask, but does anyone know of an equestrian establishment that may need an instructor in the future, or where I might be able to find work teaching riding club or individuals in the Charente area? I speak some french (having lived there in 2005) and have competed upto Advanced Medium dressage and intermediate eventing. Look forward to any helpful replies and details of any contacts that may be of help. Thanks guys.

I'll assume then that the replies about the difficulties of getting employment in the equine industry in your other similar thread were of no use?

As said before, begin on the FFE website, where you can learn all about what you need to do to teach here and what qualifications are acceptable.

http://www.ffe.com/

The experience of Framboise's friends on that other thread reflect what I found - that you'll have to fight hard to get your BHS qualis recognised here.

Thanks for the info. I would like to hear from anyone else who is or was a BHS instructor in the UK and is or tried to work as an instructor in France. More feedback on experiences would be useful. Thank you to anyone who contributes any info. p.s. not a groundhog day....busy doing a BSc in Equine Sports Science at the moment...and its exam time....so stress is to blame!!! Ho Hum!!

BSc done just honours project to complete Chancer. Still awaiting to hear from anyone who is a qualified instructor in the UK and now works as an instructor in France, would like to hear your experiences of getting work or setting up as an instructor.