Is Lyon in this region?

[quote user="lacote0_0"]I think the answer is none.
[/quote]

What, it's not in any region[:-))]

I think on this forum most questions re Lyon are posted in the south east section.

Which actually makes the SE section massive as where I live is also considered in the SE section, and I am a five to six hour drive from Lyon.  I have always wondered why on the front box of each section on the forum home page they don't just list the regions or deprtments that the Editors consider each covers.

[quote user="Maricopa"]

I have always wondered why on the front box of each section on the forum home page they don't just list the regions or deprtments that the Editors consider each covers.

[/quote]

One of the best ideas I've seen on the forum recently.  Yes please, as I, like you, do not feel as though I am in the south east but the south west .....!!)

[quote user="andyh4"]Whoever thought Burgundy....................................

Welcome to the South East, under the sun.[/quote]

Andy, may I refer you to my coloured masterpiece on this thread: http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/2/1882806/ShowPost.aspx#1882806

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all

of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people

all of the time” [:P]

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="andyh4"]Whoever thought Burgundy....................................

Welcome to the South East, under the sun.[/quote]

Andy, may I refer you to my coloured masterpiece on this thread: http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/2/1882806/ShowPost.aspx#1882806

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time” Especially those living in Rhone Alpes[:P]
[/quote]

Sorry Clair but your masterrpiece does not open under our company security policies (a pain in the proverbial but there you go).  I gather that Rhone Alpes has been put into East and I now understand the OP's confusion - which I share and I predict it will not be the last.

I would be interested to understand the reasoning for the idea that RA should be in East.  It seems to go against the logic and beliefs of the people down here who all (regardless of their nationality) were under the illusion that RA was in SE France.

[quote user="andyh4"]I gather that Rhone Alpes has been put into East and I now understand the OP's confusion - which I share and I predict it will not be the last[/quote]

andyh4

At the time that the OP posted, none of the regional headings stated which regions each covered, hence the question and my subsequent suggestions.  Now each regional sub-section clearly states wich regions each covers, so hopefully there should be no further confusion, even is we don't agree whether a region should be in such and such section.[:D]

Andy, as you are unable to see my masterpiece, here is the updated list of regional fora:

• Central = Centre, Limousin, Auvergne.
  • North-East = Champagne-Ardennes, Lorraine, Alsace.
  • North-West = Basse-Normandie, Haute-Normandie, Picardie, Nord Pas-de-Calais
  • Paris Ile-de-France = Paris, Ile-de-France.
  • South-East = Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur.
  • South-West = Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées.
  • East = Rhône-Alpes, Bourgogne, Franche-Comté.
  • West = Bretagne, Pays de la Loire, Poitou-Charente.
  • Corsica and DOM-TOMs
As a last comment, I should add that I lived in the Ain, Savoie and Hte-Savoie area for nearly 20 years...[;-)]