Just taking Opas' advice and posting another nonsense thread I can use from tomorrow.

I am beginning to be distinctly underwhelmed by this French weather. Ever since we decided to come, France has being going to the dogs. It is a gross injustice.

In Will's words, 'There is a tide in the affairs of men which taken at the flood leads on to ...' something or other - probably drowning at this rate!

Rob

PS If you get a spare moment Quillie can you tell me how to attach a photo to a posting. I've tried but apparently my JPGs are too big. See - everything that should be in my favour is in fact against me! How big are yours, if you don't mind me enquiring?

In this part of SE France, ie the actual SE of France near the swiss and italian borders, the lion and lamb thing always seems to be true. If it comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb and vice versa, so I'm hoping for a lion for these next few days, as I have guests at the end of May.

• 3 weeks later...
thought you would like one of my famous weather checks PipRob,I`m on the computer `cos its absolutly B***** roasting on the terrace at chez nous, the kids are out and Mr o is Amourousssss!(well he has been away for a quinzane(sp) )
Been to the hospital with the youngest for routine checks on thur and fri,very impressed with the efficiancy of it all, any way when are you over again,promise not to let Mr o sing as it is predicting average of 26 for the remainder of the week