New exercise routine

New exercise routine if you are over 40 you might want to take it easy at first then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some. Always consult a Doctor before starting any exercise program.

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP... ...

Thats enough for the first day. Have some chocolate.

[quote]New exercise routine if you are over 40 you might want to take it easy at first then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some. Always consult a Doctor before starti...[/quote]

Ouch! Sprained my scrolling finger, must be too old.  I shall resort to plan B. When You feel the urge to exercise just sit quietly in a darkened room and watch an old Rosemary Conley video until the feeling goes away

The sun has obviously got to you! my fingers have been worn to the bone this week trying to get the best price for Rosemary Conleys DVD ,the ultimate body(whoops advertising!!) any way got it! the DVD that is.....the body comes later I believe!!

The relaxed lifestyle of 12 months has taken its toll in our household,have sent him to the Gym....cant see 16 stone ,6ft 2 male working out in our front room to a DVD....now theres a visual for you on sunday morning     Likewise I don`t think I would get much done in a Gym stuffed with testosterone and 6 packs!

Joking apart,have you ever tried to buy an exercise DVD or Video here in france? dont hold your breath, we went to Auchan,Leclerc, Carefour and champion and all we got were blanc looks and the Galic shrug! One neighbour suggested a DVD store in central Perps,that to me would have been a workout itself with the no left turns ,no entry ,no parking,double parking,no indicating and then the strange looks when they see that I am not holding a steering wheel!!