It is raining, and I mean raining here in 66. I cannot remember the last time we had a drop!  38 degrees up to an hour ago, must be about 30 now.

Its a shame realy as I was going to see a man about a job later.........and they do not pick peaches in the rain[:'(]

Just nipping out to put my plants outside.

Middle of the night we had a cracker of a thunderstorm and rain that went on and on.  Mind, we needed it as well - saved me putting on the pump again for the veg patch.

Expected more today but it's been mainly clear and warm, but awfully humid.  So humid I'm still waiting for the mortar I put on this morning to dry enough to rub it down.  Bar opens at 7.00pm chez nous so I hope I can start soon! 

Better nip and take another look ...

It's 20.25 now and OH has just taken off for Toulouse - hope those nasty thunder storms are not abounding tonight as well! Otherwise who knows where they might be diverted to? And it's only for a one day meeting - back tomorrow. Oh to finally get out of the rat-race and move to Evian! About 297 days remaining at the last count

rain? well, i think you are quite close to us - we are 8km from perpignan - and we havent had any rain at all!!! not even a threat of it. perhaps ours will come later. at least it might shut up all those revellers after frances win tonight!!

SFA here OPAS.  Forecast for tomorrow though.  Need it badly.

Forest fires not too far away over the weekend.  Water bombers (4 x Canadair aircraft) going over every 40 mins or so - back to fill up in the Rhone, then same again. Local paper said 250 firefighters from all over the region involved: 4 hospitalised.