French language courses in the Pas de Calais

Does anyone know of a proper French language course taking place in the Pas de Calais a bit like the EFL courses in England (english as a foreign language).  Having moved to France permanently in October 2006 I do find that my French is improving but feel that a proper course would assist.  I feel that a structured course would be better than a group "meeting" in a cafe for expats.  If there is anyone out there that knows of a tutor who would do one-to-one, let me know.

Thanks.

Suey

Hi Suey

I had a friend who lived in Willeman near Hesdin and she used to go to a course in St Pol.

She came back to the UK as she was a Londoner and couldn't adjust to the country life. I can ask her for details and let you know.

Best wishes

Vanessa

• 4 weeks later...

I have cut the relevant bit from the email Lesley sent me. I deleted all my private messages by mistake so I don't have my original message to sueyh.

"THe course is for French people wanting to learn English, but I was there to learn French and it worked as we all helped one another. Now dont ask me where it was, but I think as you drive through the town at the end, there is a petrol garage on the right and turning is on the right just before that. Then  as you drive in the building is in the right. Cant remember much else. Hope that helps !!"

Vanessa

• 3 weeks later...