Hi, We have just joined your forum tonight and hope to spend the next few weeks reading what we can on here.

We bought our property about 4 years ago near Fler lower Normandy.

We will be rebuilding our 400 year old cottage over the next 5 years on a buget and look forward to all advice that may come our way over the next few years.

We are Chris and Diane, and we always take our dogs Boris and Beau over to France when we go. Boris is a black russian terrier, and Beau is a giant Schnauzer. they are our children.

Diane is trying her hardest to learn French (bigginers) and as spent the last 3 years trying to change the field into an English cottage garden, pond an all.

I am an American car fanatic, and have a Mustang that I hope one day to drive around the Le-Mans track..

Anyway hope to join in on your discutions as and when we can.

regards Chris and Diane.

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Don't forget to bring your baby down here in July for the Classic.[:D]

Welcome to the forum.

[/quote]Thanks for the reminder cooperlola, looking forward to the trip if I can get over to France in July?

Im afraid I will not be in the Boss as she is having a new Heart fitted this year, but hope to race her around the track in 2011, I have had her 25 years so another will not hurt.

The weather here in Solihull is fantastic today, I hope it is nice down there for you all.

Chris.

Welcome to the forum.  I rather envy you with your Boss Mustang... must be great fun.

Definitely not a Boss but kind of fun all  the same, our rental Mustang from a trip a few years ago.

[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/DerekJordan/mustang.jpg[/IMG]