Fishing - or not!

I'm personally glad that they got busted. Why should anyone expect to earn and not pay out? Ignorance is not an excuse here. There are many who think they can sidestep the system but it don't work like that. Who would want to live here knowing they're ripping the sysyem off? I personally like to live life not having to look over my shoulder, I know of several Brits working on the black  in my area, I wouldn't shop them, it's not my way but their days must surely be numbered. Get real spongers and pay your dues!

Chris

• 1 year later...
Make sure that when you buy the property with the lake, that you buy the fish as well.  May sound strange, but an acquaintance of ours brought a house, a lake and was going to open it up for fishing when he found out that he only owned the lake and not the fish.

Check it out before you buy.  If all goes well, tell us where you are as OH is always looking for new places to fish!!!

[quote user="chrissieb"]

Hi Rob,

I know I am a year and a bit late, but I was interested in the article you mentioned unfortunately I am unable to find it. My husband and myself are looking to move to France with the intention of opening a fishing lake..........

[/quote]

Sorry, only just seen your post. I'm sorry I can't find the article now, it was about some people in the Haute Vienne who had been in trouble for running fishing holidays but not being properly registered, or something like that as far as I can remember.