Curtains for French Country style kitchen

Does anyone know where I can buy the traditional French Country style curtains for an older style kitchen? I have never seen them anywhere. We are also on the lookout for older style dark wood kitchen cupboards or a carpenter who would make some. Any recommendations (87) area.

Florence,

Try "Moreau Jean Quincaillerie" in Magnac Laval, it's right on your doorstep. It's the hardware store of legend, which has absolutely everything hidden away in a rabbit warren of a store and will provide one nail, if that's all you need.

They fitted our kitchen superbly and ,although they may not have the style you want, will know someone who has.

Don't know much about curtains, but would hope they might surface at the market or try the market at Les Herolles (but wait until the summer rsuh has subsided, I suspect it's a nightmare)

• 9 years later...
[quote user="Rabbie"]Since the OP posted over 9 years ago I suspect she has found her curtains[/quote]

Yes Rabbie and I know that they were easy to get all those years ago, really easy.  In fact that is what so many families I know still use instead of cupboard doors in their kitchens, something I continue to loathe.