I've got a Spot!!

ali-cat

It's happened!!  I logged in yesterday - & there it was.  A little spot beside my name!!  With baited breath I hovered my mouse over it & dicovered that I am now an elite member of the "Top 500 Posts" group!! 

I can't believe it!!  I've never been the top 500 of anything in my life.  Not even at school - & there were only 400 pupils there!!  [Www]

Today I shall walk around with my head held high.  Thank you, all you kind people, who have helped me to reach this dizzy height!!  [:-))]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Yes Ali, you are no longer "Ranked", but I did see the spot before.

[/quote]

Thank you , Mrs Animal!!  I was starting to think that I had maybe just had a weird dream!!  Mind you, if you saw it & now it's gone, I have to wonder - did you pinch my spot?!!  [6]

I want my spot back!!!!  [:@]

Mrs. Animal, what have I ever done to you?? Fancy accusing me, an innocent, of spot-rustling!! Anyway, I have spots of my own. Like ali@rds, they come and go, but that's part of growing up, isn't it?![:)]

ali@rds, I'm not pretending to be nice. I couldn't sustain such deceit for long enough! I really am a genuinely horrible person. But even I draw the line at spot theft...............

- or did Croixblanches feel quilty & do the decent thing??  [:D]

Quilty? quilty? [8-)] A bit lumpy in parts, maybe, but there's no need to get personal!!![:D]

Mrs A, I look forward to the return of the bisou smiley. When mine arrives, I will treasure it and make sure it never gets spots!![:D][;-)]

Now, on a serious note, who's been fiddling with my quote thingy? It doesn't want to work.[:@]

I've now got about 100 spots floating in front of my eyes!!  [blink]   Been on the laptop all day trying to find somehere for  Mark, my 3 hairy babies & me to live!!  Anyone want 5 house-trained lodgers??!!  Well, 4 house-trained,  I'm still working on Mark!!  [:D]

Thank you Mrs Animal -  [kiss] [kiss] right back to you!! 

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Is Mark moulting?  If not you can come and stay with me!

Hey spotty!  Did you get my pm?

[/quote]

My computers been on the blink all evening!!  I've been reading all these replies & shouting "I'm here" at the computer!!

Got your pm last night, sorry I haven't repiled yet - I was just so excited about my spot!!  At lease I was - until Mark burst my little bubble.  [:(]

He's on a guitar forum which ranks it's members by name, instead of spots.  Newbies start as "pluckers", then progress onto "cords are friends" etc.  He announced that he is now at "guitar god" rank - the top of the pile!!  Puts my little, single spot in the shade.  Thankfully this forum isn't by name - I'd be "escargot"  [:@]

At least he should stop moulting, soon.  Picked up some herbal bath from the vet!! [:-))]