So your home alone

Pads

Your at home all by your self and you have to make your own tea! what do you make your self that you wouldnt normally get away with when there are others to feed?

I just had a pitta bread filled with a fried egg a bean burger lime pickle and tomatoe.

Then I had peanutbutter and a bar of chocolate melted together warm over chocolate ice cream

Mmmmm it was good

I usually have bread, doesn't matter how old it is, drizzled with olive oil, sliced tomatoes, chopped basil and cheese toasted under the grill.  Then for desert, some shop bought cake, drizzled in syrup, heated in the microwave then add a dolop of ice cream or squirty cream.

Oh I'm feeling hungry now.

Oh! Please stop talking about B&J ice cream. I love the Cookie Dough one, but since moving here(Loire Valley) haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Have to agree with the dry bread, drizzled with olive oil,tomatoes and cheese on top then toasted however I add one extra ingredient-L&P Worcestershire sauce yum! yum!

Have a good week peeps!

[quote user="pads"] Your at home all by your self and you have to make your own tea! what do you make your self that you wouldnt normally get away with when there are others to feed? [/quote]

That's when I go over the top!... and it will depend on the mood of the day/evening...

Sometime it is a quick dash to the supermarket and I get a packet of prawns, risotto rice or if not available basmati or thai rice, any nice fresh exotic fruits on offer (mango, star fruit, sharon fruit, lychees, pawpaw...) a bottle of sancerre or any other good white wine.

Then I cook myself a mega bowl of prawn risotto with coriander, ginger, chillies, lime juice...followed by a fresh fruit salad, with some chilled wine : comfort food at its most luxurious...

[quote user="flossie"]

Oh! Please stop talking about B&J ice cream. I love the Cookie Dough one, but since moving here(Loire Valley) haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Have to agree with the dry bread, drizzled with olive oil,tomatoes and cheese on top then toasted however I add one extra ingredient-L&P Worcestershire sauce yum! yum!

Have a good week peeps!

[/quote]

Have it sent from home ![;-)]