Is it just me?

Gastines

I.m getting a bit of a complex about my figure/body [not sure what the accepted male term is] Just visited UK and thought I'd stock up on trousers/shirts etc,not because I don't like the French shops but basically to pass the time while my better half was shopping. We ended up in M&S, who cuts the cloth? who puts the size labels on? is the work put out to a comedian?  I now try on 4 pairs of trousers,one at a time I might add, with the same size on the label, hoping to find one that fits!!! I am ordered by my wife to try everything on before buying as the last trip I bought 3 pairs of trousers, my size by label and had to return them all. It is possible to hold 2 pairs up and for one to be 2 inches longer. I don't like the way that the crease on the legs can sometimes end up around the side of your leg because the cutter is trying to mimimise the cloth used.  Socks for size 9, Sorry 6-8 1/2 or 9-12. the extra bit must be for wrapping my toes up in!!

Mind you, I suppose it could be just that I'm not into Today's Look,  by the state of some of the clothes some people were wearing, I'm obviously not the only one. Trousers with the waist at knee level,jackets about 5 sizes too big,plus baseball caps that must only fit if you put them on sideways.

Regards.

I know what you mean Gastines , recently I went to Dublin and in marks and spencers I tried on a nice pair of trousers, they looked great fitted well, happerly I picked up the same size in the same trousers but different colours , (didnt try them on [:(] ) got home to Cornwall all totally different sizes boy was I pissed [:(] But have learnt my lesson now  

[quote user="LEO"]

The "new look" below waistline jeans ,younger females are wearing , are a turn-off.

.... [/quote]

and some young men wear... Went shopping in some big mall last Saturday about an hour's drive from here, some of the young men I saw had their wide belt holding their jeans almost down to their knees and were just hobbling rather than walking.... and the sight of their underpants in various states of thread bare and various shades of washingmachine induced discolouration..... Ych yr fi ![+o(] !

Nothing wrong with these skirts for men. the Scots wear them don't they ... if nothing else under [;-)] [:$]