sexy shoes, or "wellies"

LEO

Bugger, I knew I had got it wrong, it should have been stiletto's for the pelvic floor muscles, not the other way round. I've spend nineteen years since the sprog's birth trying to get them back again (the floor muscles). Looks' like it's back to painful feet - a choice between that or crossing my legs each time i sneeze or laugh!

[quote user="Keni "]Bugger, I knew I had got it wrong, it should have been stiletto's for the pelvic floor muscles, not the other way round. I've spend nineteen years since the sprog's birth trying to get them back again (the floor muscles). Looks' like it's back to painful feet - a choice between that or crossing my legs each time i sneeze or laugh![/quote]

That's me put off having kiddies then!

Not sure whats more frightening the 'sneezing' bit or having to wear stiletto's........[:'(]

Trust me, now in my mid-fifties, I'll definitely plonk for the stilettos' next time I'm passing this life! I've just got to get them off my daughter's feet - she's discovered them in the wardrobe, along with my platform boots!