Am I still in Wales then?

mint

Yeah, ain't that true.

My daughter's favourite black T-shirt at the mo is a black halterneck - with a Chelsea Girl label - I bought it at college in the 70's, so I paid £1 for it I think, got my moneys worth.

It's stopped raining here for now, forecast for tomorrow is between 1 and 2 inches - summers here then.

[quote user="ErnieY"]

Been glorious here today W of Cahors in 46, sunny almost all day and temp peaked @ 25 [:D]

[/quote]

I wish.  50+ on site.

"Its tough in the Gulf when the fridge is broke and theres no fresh ice for your drink

and the powers gone so the shower dont work and you sweat so much that you stink"

"Its tough in the Gulf in the burning heat and the sun is a ball of fire,

but you do the job and tell yourself, the temp cant get any higher - but it does"

sweet17 and steve powerdesal have the same number of posts!!!

How come I am noticing stuff like that at this time of night (or anytime of the day come to think about it!)? 

I must have "Visitor Overdose Syndrome"[:D]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

sweet17 and steve powerdesal have the same number of posts!!!

How come I am noticing stuff like that at this time of night (or anytime of the day come to think about it!)? 

I must have "Visitor Overdose Syndrome"[:D]

[/quote]

Twinks, are you OK, my poor love?

Bloody Hell, even I don't know how many posts I have and I certainly don't know how many Steve has!

Go have some more Chardonnay, that'll sort it.

[quote user="Pads"]Nope I think it means they are going to meet fall in love and have lots of children..............[8-)][/quote]

Pads, you offering to donate your eggs?  It sure will have to be some sort of medical miracle![blink]

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[quote user="Pads"]Nope I think it means they are going to meet fall in love and have lots of children..............[8-)][/quote]

Pads, you offering to donate your eggs?  It sure will have to be some sort of medical miracle![blink]

[/quote]

Would it ever!   [blink]