Re: Ask Clair

Weedon

So far I have yet to see Clair stumped for an answer to any question on the forum so I was thinking, in my busy life, whether we could put some questions that have been bothering us for some time to her...sort of  Ask Elvis on the Steve Wright radio programme.

So I'll start with one that I haven't been able to work out.

How do flies land upside down on the ceiling?  Do they fly horizontally then do a barrel roll, do they do a loop the loop or do they land on the wall and walk up to the ceiling.

I have a supplementary one to do with flies but you know what us English are like about toilets so I'll save that one for the moment.

If you consider the fact that Australians are technically walking upside down without falling off the earth then its obvious all flies are Australian!

In their native continent they just lie back on the ceiling and have a kip. If you look closely Kangaroos have a button on their pouch to stop their babies flying out.

[quote user="Russethouse"]When does Weedon get the time to listen to 'Ask Elvis' ? [:)][/quote]

I hope your lip was curled when you said Elvis?

There is honourable and dis-honourable, why is there no....gusting to go with disgusting?

• 2 weeks later...