Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Weedon"] Nothing much on the goggle box except sci fi and horror(Big Brother) so do you mind if I sit over here in the corner?[/quote]

You are always welcome , did you not fancy Shooter , nearly over now but a good film , or Perfume set in Paris (I am recording that one) and soon Spartan with Val Kilmer (i will be recording that one as well).

[quote user="krusty"]

[quote user="Weedon"] Nothing much on the goggle box except sci fi and horror(Big Brother) so do you mind if I sit over here in the corner?[/quote]

You are always welcome , did you not fancy Shooter , nearly over now but a good film , or Perfume set in Paris (I am recording that one) and soon Spartan with Val Kilmer (i will be recording that one as well).

[/quote]

I watched about a couple of minutes of Perfume and thought Nah!  Val Kilner is in the same category as Steven Segal, Arnie and Stallone..not that I am a grumpy old git.  Shawshank and stuff like that does it for me but I can almost speak the lines myself I have watched it so often. It's on later as well.

Hi Steve!

Yes, I'm going shopping.. Intermarché..

Open til 12.30 n that s a revolution in France [Www]

Italian for me, he says

" a love like ours can never die

When you REALLY love someone

You re not  scared of anything

Neither of the sky that becomes dark

Nor of people

etc"

I LOVE it and sing it along in Italian

Title = THE MEMORY OF A SECOND