Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krusty, I just happened to be watching the auditions for the US Idol yesterday when the "Pants on the ground" chap did his bit.  I thought it was classic[:-))]  Then the bit afterwards when one of the judges did a duet with "Pants Man" and the crowd did a mass rendition.

Pity your link says that it has been pulled.[:(]

How about some Ted Heath for a change of mood.  This was in his early days before he bought his boat "Morning Cloud" and went into politics.  I lived in Broadstairs at one point but I never saw him although I did see Jack Warner a couple of times as he also lived nearby.

"Evenin all" (he says bending slightly at the knee)

It's a small world isn't it when you think about it.

Well I never, how about that.

First of all I deny ever having a Swiss father, so never touched her...honest.

I lived at Kingsgate, it's a bit posher than Broadstairs and definitely more up market than St. Peters (that's what my mum always said as she took her curlers out before going outside to hang out the washing).

In those days (1950s) you had to make up your own fun, which was to call out Spurs players names to the Arsenal football team whenever they came for a spot of seaside training at the end of our road. Now I think about it me and my mate used to do a lot of shouting as our other sport was to walk along the cliff path past the Captain Digby pub and alongside the golf course.  There we would shout "FOUR" just as a golfer swung for a shot.  We could run in those days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPtXfv7-2kc&translated=1