Sad or what?

Kitty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better time to post now - 6.30pm.  There was a time when I would be frantically getting all the jobs done so that I could sit in front of the box waiting for Coronation Street.  Now with no British TV, the evenings are bliss...

[quote user="Cathy"]Pretend that you are going to be Paul McCarthy's next wife?[/quote]

Sorry![:$] The thought made me twitch so the repeat post edited.

Like Quackers though, I wouldn't mind a remedy that works. Anyone?

[quote user="Tresco"]

I DO think it's sad when I view the 'unanswered posts', and can't answer any of them. Does anyone else do that?

[/quote]

Not just me that feels that way, then!  If it's been hanging around a while looking lost and lonely I often post something in reply even if I can't give a proper answer, just to keep the topic current in the hope someone else may spot it and answer it.

[kiss]No sorry it has to be Richard Gere. When he danced with J Lo in the film Shall we dance boy did I wish I was her! But when he came up the escalator near the end in his Tuxs carrying a red rose well what can I say but Ooooooo Aaaaaaaa. I have told my husband that he is the only fella I would leave him for so I think he's pretty safe don't you?