predictions

arthur smith

Just spoken to our neighbour and she said that the Spanish manager said something racist about Thierry Henry last year and Thierry is all fired up and also the talk is that tonight will be the last match for Zidane so he will also want to go out in a blaze of glory..if he can summon up the energy[:)] we'll see. Anyway, one match wrong maybe my prediction for france will be right, who knows?

And I said the same.  Goodness you need your wits about you with you lot. It is a tie Arthur 1 point each.  If you said 3 - 0 you would have had a point for Brazils score and a point for Ghana.

A TIE.  I've got my eye on you too.

Edit: Cassis and Rosebud have a point each too and Dago because he said 3 to Brazil.

1 pt

Arthur (you can go first if it make you happy)

Cassis

Rosie

Dago

Katie.

katie

there were only 3 of us said brazil would score 3, me, you and dago. dago is out, because there wasn't a penalty, so that leaves me and you.

like i said, it's my ball.

but, it's still all to play for...

arthur

ali, remember to let me know what this weeks lottery numbers are before the draw, and i'll share it with you.

morning

after much deliberation, the committee has decided that the person that was closest to the actual scores was...

dago.

well done, but as we all know, it's not about winning, there are no winners or losers anymore because it upsets some children. so everyone will get a certificate of participation, please line up quietly in the dining hall after assembly.

'cor....I won something...will my half a pint be in the post then Arthur? Are we having predictions for the Englad  v Portugal and the France v Brazil games too?

regards

Dago[:D]

"I'm on top of the world Ma"