Chat Room

egger

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it be fascinating [blink]? Am i really that bad? Or really that good [Www], i take it as read, thats its the first one,[:(].

Any way not got many days left. they should be taking me off air soon [:'(], leave the house next Thurs. We renting a house for a couple of weeks then thats it, we coming over.

The person in France, who we renting off says i can use her internet, but dont want to be to cheeky.

Can you have a telephone conected for 3 months. If not, will really be ripping my hair out, will have to find internet cafe.

I remember a time you all thought i was a wind up. Its better being unique, i think [blink]. Still dont know why, you would think tha,t but thanks anyway [;-)].

Wonders if its her unique way of spelling, or her unique way of sticking commas in here and there, to show that she trying [Www].

I didn't mean you were schizoid - I was referring to the way you write.  Sometimes you put capital letters at the beginning of sentences, sometimes not; fullstops at the end of sentences sometimes but not always;  'I' or sometimes 'i' when referring to yourself; phrases like 'I am going' in one post then 'i going'  in the next.  I didn't mean you are schizophrenic - did I say that? I didn't mean that.  Sorry if you misunderstood, I meant no offence.  I just find it really weird, because nobody else I know switches their style of writing to the same degree. That's what makes your posts so distinctive.

Oh is that all, well to me, i just see it as normal. It runs in my family, my nephew has same problems. Will not even attempt to spell what the problem is, but im sure you can guess [:)]

The reason it changes so much is because im trying to write correctly, but so failing lol, but doing my best.

It looks like a 5 year olds, but i never said i was perfect, just very close to it [:D]

Well at least i can write and spell that [:P].

Why would you want my autograph Mark?

I must be alot worse than I remember, is it really that bad, look i putting capitals now, getting better. Sometimes i just lazy [Www].

Well the house has sold [:D], we exchanged today, got to be out of here by the 31st.

Thought I would be sad [:(], but no, just really excited [:-))].

We renting for 2 weeks, just to tie up the loose ends, then we are off, should be there on the 12th Sept.[:D]

Well i very drunk [+o(], opened the champagne. Been naughty, rolled a cig, oh it was so nice, mind you, what a head spin [:-))]. I hate giving up smoking, all the weight i put on, 3 stone so far. Still i guess i dont smell like an ash tray, ( just look like a barrel) [blink]. Cheers everyone [B].

You won't smell like an ashtray.

Your skin will be gorgeous.

People will think you're 10 years younger than you actually are.

Don't worry - the weight will even out after a bit. 

You will be able to smell the fresh air and other wonderful things you couldn't before.

You can run up the stairs without getting out of breath and go for a walk or a jog or a game of tennis without fainting. 

You will be rich!  Ciggies are so expensive.

You can be a singer in a rock band at 40 and no-one will laugh[:-))]

I gave up 10 years ago and have never looked back.

Good luck!