**Attention ACTORS**

Loren Johnson

The moderators have deleted this post from the forum because it broke the following part of the Code of Conduct.

Please do not advertise your products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.

Forum Admin and the Moderators would like to remind you that "By entering and posting on the forum you agree to abide by the code of conduct."

If you have any concerns about this post please do not post them in the forum (they will be deleted without warning) but simply use the report button attached to THIS post.

The moderators have deleted this post from the forum because it broke the following part of the Code of Conduct.

Please do not advertise your products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.

Forum Admin and the Moderators would like to remind you that "By entering and posting on the forum you agree to abide by the code of conduct."

If you have any concerns about this post please do not post them in the forum (they will be deleted without warning) but simply use the report button attached to THIS post.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I coulda been a contender...

Or do I mean bartender?

[/quote]

My moneys on the latter,  bruvver [:)]

"Adrienne, Adrienne it's me Miki............."

I'm getting in to this. All those years posing as a tree are paying off me doth think Will (as in Shakespeare, of course) [:)]

[quote user="Dick Smith"][quote user="Pierre ZFP"]

[quote user="Miki"]Aw Shucks.

...... but my real forté is my Bush, that is something to see [:)]

[/quote]

Bush as in George Dubbya ?

[/quote]

Oh I do hope so! If I go to sleep thinking of the alternative tonight I will hate you forever!

[/quote]

Why of course...

My fellow members, I have a dream..................[;-)]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]
Oh I do hope so! If I go to sleep thinking of the alternative tonight I will hate you forever!
[/quote]

Aha!   In the face of that, Dick, I have to invoke the Finnbarr Saunders Double Fnarr gambit and say that you can't say things like that when you keep shoving your one-eyed pussy in our faces.

Oh yes, and I'm also going straight to Mornington Crescent, so I win.  [;-)]