Frenchie

LEO

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Why can't Frenchie just do her thing ?

I would hate there to be a thread about me. [6]

[/quote]

Exactly, enough already [:'(]  She pretty much only posts in the music thread, so if you don't want to read it, don't go there.  Or if you think her taste in music sucks, post something better.

Love her or loathe her, but give her a break.

We've already moved the thread to the lighter side (stop sniggering at the back there you lot, it ain't that dark over here).

She can take a little gentle ribbing can't she? We all do after all. It is not as if any of the baggage from other places has taken over and ruined her fun as the mods were able to deal with that.

Moving the thread was a good idea. It is now in its place where it can grow and grow and grow and then when it reaches the clouds Jack can climb up and get the hen which lays the golden eggs. Trouble is though when he climbs down he is going to chop the thread to stop the big bad giant beating the beejaz out of him.

[quote user="LEO"]Your'e almost famous[/quote]

Pffffffff .. C'est absolument ridicule.. franchement, vous et vos amis voulez creer un personnage que je ne suis pas, mais après tout, comme le proverbe dit " les chiens aboient et la caravane passe"..

Enfin, j'imagine que ça fait passer le temps..

Ceci n'est pas Frenchie. Elle est ailleurs en train de se reposer. C'est une mechante qui a pris sa place. Je le sais parceque Frenchie est trés gentille et ce personnage manque la grace de cette belle femme. Elle n'aurait jamais dit : j'imagine que ça fait passer le temps parcequ'elle est trop passionné par sa musique. Alors, ce prétende Frenchie, va-t-en, sinon je fais appelle à RH avec son fouet. Mére Fouetarde!

[quote user="woolybanana"]Ceci n'est pas Frenchie. Elle est ailleurs en train de se reposer. C'est une mechante qui a pris sa place. Je le sais parceque Frenchie est trés gentille et ce personnage manque la grace de cette belle femme. Elle n'aurait jamais dit : j'imagine que ça fait passer le temps parcequ'elle est trop passionné par sa musique. Alors, ce prétende Frenchie, va-t-en, sinon je fais appelle à RH avec son fouet. Mére Fouetarde![/quote]

Ca au moins c'est rigolo.. !! [:D] In my childhood I had a doll from India, on one side of her head she had a smiling face, on the other a wicked one .. Maybe that was my inspiration.. [:D] 

Ceci étant, je m 'en vais effectivement me reposer. Alors la place est libre, défoulez vous si vous n avez pas mieux à faire   LOL