Me,,, Cat hater? Never.

Jonzjob

John, thanks for that; all is forgiven.  Remember when you posted a picture of your supposed neighbour's cat climbing into your freezer and I was quite taken in until I took a good look!  You are wicked but I let you off because I suspect you do really like cats but don't like to admit it.

Jonz you are an evil cat hater. (....he throws pine cones at them you know........) Fancy laughing at those poor kitties falling off stuff!

Mog just threw a bottle of beer across the room. Cool cat......smashing up himselfs evil beer thingies. HA [:)] (cor the smell though.....mmmmmmm...)

[quote user="Meg "]Jonz you are an evil cat hater. (....he throws pine cones at them you know........) Fancy laughing at those poor kitties falling off stuff!

Mog just threw a bottle of beer across the room. Cool cat......smashing up himselfs evil beer thingies. HA [:)] (cor the smell though.....mmmmmmm...)
[/quote]

You Ok lass, ?open the window and air the room quick[:)] before the fumes get to you. My chrismas cake is having the same effect on me ..................  

[quote user="Meg "]Jonz you are an evil cat hater. (....he throws pine cones at them you know........) Fancy laughing at those poor kitties falling off stuff!

[/quote]

Yup! I throw pine cones at them, but I only hit them if they are after our birds!! Some of our cones weigh in a about a lb too!! Don't do small cones in this part of France[6]!

Reply sent P. Sorry it took so long!! Ta....

[quote user="Pads"]It would make my day to see you in nuthink but a bit of giraffe skin Jon [:-))] I would deff o be there to take a poho [:)] [/quote]

You just want to see them knees again don't you pads!

Go on jonz put your knee piccy up! pleeeeeeeeeeease!![:D]

Sorry, got delayed watching Pink Panther!!! Great fun!

No, I have decided to like cats and I think I would like one on our wall. You know, a bit like a textured picture?[:-))]

Edit :- Sorry, nearly forgot. you don't mean this one do you. I was just slightly younger here, about 17?

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/Johninkilt.jpg[/IMG]

A piper to boot!!

Well it nealry shows me knees...

P.S. What the hell has this to do with bloody cats?

[quote user="Meg "]nooooooooo jonz.......i don't mean that one. You know which piccy!

Ummm nope nowt to do with cats. It was pads taking about you in a giraffe skin which did it. Blame her. I deny everything. [:D]

[/quote]

But you do look the cats whiskers though Jon [:)] I think thats what meg meant to say so we are still on thread !!...........