Argh!

JayJay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Meg's, I won't give you one!![blink]

They are cute as buttons, but little whatsnames. Totally French as they keep bringing snails in from the garden, fine if it was just the shells, but no [+o(] so the aarrgghh is very apt Tresco.[;-)] No kalashnikovs though Cat. [:-))]

They're not Samoyed, they're Japanese Spitz FK. Same family, just smaller but perfectly formed. [:D] The one on the right is the bit ch by the way, that's as in dog not insult![;-)]

[quote user="JayJay"]The one on the right is the bit ch by the way, that's as in dog not insult![;-)][/quote]

It's a relief to be attracted to females again, even if they are b itches[:)] Has the lad got alopecia on his nose then?  He looks a right scallywag! I remember the first time me Mammy called me a scallywag. It was back in Kildare when I was only a small lad. "come back here ya little scallywag"  she said to me as I made off with two heels of bread and butter dipped in sugar. I felt very guilty about robbing the last bit of bread and went back with them and me mammy gave me one back to take to school for me lunch. I said to her as I walked away "Mammy, why do you call me a scallywag when I have never wagged me scally in me whole life"  I explained to her how very wrong it was to go round Klidare doing such a thing, and that Brian Boru had it outlawed many years before I was born,  she never called me it again.

Jay, I have to warn you, I am planning to rob them dogs!

I think there could be better b itches to be attracted to FK, but she is a start.[blink] I do reckon you could be a scallywag & you must have wagged your scally by now. [Www] As far as pupsicle goes, he is a scallywag, amongst other things.[;-)] He does have the cutest speckledy nose, pink & black where the pigment is missing.

Thankyou for the warning about you wanting to rob my dogs, they are now safely tucked away. Sorry, but they're not going anywhere. [:P]

[kiss]

[quote user="JayJay"]...Thankyou for the warning about you wanting to rob my dogs, they are now safely tucked away. Sorry, but they're not going anywhere. [:P] [/quote]I'm going all emotional, Jayj, at the thought of FK intimating he would rob you of your doggies, and you resisting him.

It's a struggle between good and evil, without the evil bit.[:)][kiss][:-))]

[quote user="JayJay"]AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I know exactly what you mean JayJay... I've had a really miserable week in the UK... just logged on now to see how you all are... going home on Monday and I can't wait!!! [8-)]

[quote user="Pink"]... I've had a really miserable week in the UK... just logged on now to see how you all are... going home on Monday and I can't wait!!! [8-)][/quote]

PPS there are always people having a bad time, somewhere. I just hope that the hardship passes for you quickly.[:)]

Wow Jay - those dogs are beautiful, they remind me of the whimsies I used to collect[:)]

Talking about airports - I got back from Wales on Monday afternoon and when I walked out into the hall there was an English girl who I know from this area waiting to pick up a visitor. 

She's got a great sense of humour and I knew straight away that she'd play my little game of pretending that I was her visitor.  We clocked each other and for a split second we both looked surprised and then I started whooping "Helllooo darling!!!  Oh it's lovely to see you again" and we both ran and fell into each others arms and hugged.  I then unwrapped myself from her and walked cooly into the baggage area as if I'd never set eyes on her.  She went back to her solemn waiting position and I could see people looking very surprised at out little charade.

Oh well,  what do you expect? - I don't get out enough these days[:$]

Tresco, don't get all emotional, I think FK was just joshing. [;-)]

Hello Pink, just the weekend to go then & you'll be back, it's not long, hang on in there.[:D] Sorry you've had such an awful week though. Here borrow my AARRGGHH!!![;-)]

I have a collection of whimsies to Twinks, hadn't thought about them like that. [:D]

[quote user="JayJay"][:D]So pleased they arrived & you're very welcome to half my stash Twinks. I hope you thoroughly enjoy them. [kiss][/quote]

Do I detect a hint of an internal 'aarrgghh' at the thought of half your stash of PKKs nestling in Twinkles' fridge, Jayj?[:-))]