Introducing the new me

Jacqui      Too

New year , new user name, why not?

Been Chipie now for a long time, at the beginning some thought I was I man [:-))] but the name held a certain meaning (long sad story) to me so I continued.

Now I just want a change!

Sugestions please, and keep it clean [Www] No Woolywatsits ect. This is a serious matter [;-)]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Gardian"]What the blitherin' hell happened then?  There were 2 or 3 other posts that just disappeared in front of my very eyes.  Or did I have a glass too many of the old CdR tonight?[/quote]

A post has been removed from this thread as it was not in accordance with the Code of Conduct. A couple of what the software calls 'child posts' went with it.

Back on topic, (and to repeat what I said in one of the posts) I thought Fishy or Spam Fritter may be worth considering......[:)]

[quote user="Russethouse"]

Back on topic, (and to repeat what I said in one of the posts) I thought Fishy or Spam Fritter may be worth considering......[:)]

[/quote]

I'm obviously not giving enough attention to this thread!!!

More food!!

On a seriouse note I don't want to use Chipie/Chips as that was the name of my beautiful pony I had put to sleep last august with cancer [:(]

So I'm looking for somthing more..........[:-))]

Wow lots of suggestions, wot happen while I was watching Midsommer murder, did someone make a rude suggestion 

ooooohhhh...  I read the post earlier and thought... mmm... that's a bit abrupt for a first post... this should get a bit interesting... and I've come back and it's all gone and done and dusted!  That'll teach me!

happy new year by the way [:D]

[quote user="Chipie But not for long"]...Seems 'Jacqui' does it for Dick...[/quote]

Guess the pulled posts must have been REALLY bad then [:-))]

PS: Chippie (or whoever you are ) the !! in your current name makes it impossible to quote you.