Another brit on the way home from the Brico

Weedon

That looks like the alien in the Men In Black film that was on last night. Did you see the talking pug in that film? well, that was me own personal pug that was leased to the production company. He can't really talk, it was just a special effect in the film done by cgi. It would be great though if pugs could talk! I have noticed that he is now barking with a Irish accent.

[quote user="FurryKnickers "]That looks like the alien in the Men In Black film that was on last night. Did you see the talking pug in that film? well, that was me own personal pug that was leased to the production company. He can't really talk, it was just a special effect in the film done by cgi. It would be great though if pugs could talk! I have noticed that he is now barking with a Irish accent. [/quote]

Was that the 3-pin pug?  I had a couple of those but I had to leave them behind when I came to France.  I miss them!

Oh hilarious.   We saw something similar, but sadly didn't have camera.

French (assume, because they were speaking French) man and woman come out of Lapeyre, with HUGE trolley.     

Take off the trolley about 4 or 5 new doors (quite solid looking ones too).   Open car window, tie a small piece of string around top of car window, loop it over top of car, around doors, ditto other side of top of car window...

OH sat watching in our car with his jaw on the ground.   All pleased with their efforts, the car slowly lurched into a crawl to the exit.   As it happens we were leaving too, but we did keep well behind them.     They stopped with a bit of a lurch at the exit, and the inevitable happened,   all the brand new doors (with glass panels), slid down the back of the car and landed in a heap on the floor in front of us.

OH is normally a kindly soul and will help anyone, but on this occasion we got out, shoved a broken door out of our way, and drove off.   He quite rightly said that some people were just too stupid to deserve help !

[quote user="raindog"]LOL
these pics are great. Where do you get them from? they're obviously eastarn european....
[/quote]

Just so that you don't think that I spend all of my time looking for photos I have a friend who constantly bombards me with pictures, many of which I resist placing on here.

Apple anyone?

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/weedonwite/Applefilledcar.jpg[/IMG]