JK! Where are you?

TWINKLE

Oh well - she's disappeared again.  She was in Hong Kong on new years eve, and on Friday she was leaving Singapore on a flight to Sydney.

Happy travels sweetie and don't forget your old mates here in smoke free Sarko drenched France[:)]

Is JK on hol or working ? I use to live in singapore would love to go back and see it again. if she gets in touch tell her I hope shes having fun.

Twink tried to reply to your PM but it was returned to me , so I have cut and pasted it into a private message on here let me know if you get it

[:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Oh well - she's disappeared again.  She was in Hong Kong on new years eve, and on Friday she was leaving Singapore on a flight to Sydney. [/quote]

She pm'd me from Sydney. She said she was having a fantastic time...

While her back's turned, could we discuss the other thing? The Paris thing?[:D]

G day!

I am currently in Auckland, just sailed in from Waheke Island.  We had the wedding there and, dare I say it NZ lamb is the best in the world.  We have an early morning flight to Fiji tomorrow so, think of me at 4 pm in the afternoon, cos it will be 4 am here and I will be starting my travels again.

The trip has been fabtastic.  I must keep on pinching myself to remind me where I am..  Every place we have visited has gripped my heart.

My daughter alias, Danny La Rue is sitting next to me.  We have had kind permission from her head of year to take her away on this trip and, she has been doing her art reseach. She has some stunning piccies.

Anyway, my love to you all XX

Twinks! JK! I've missed hearing from both of you recently, so I've trawled to this far corner of t'internet to find you. You have a huge email to respond to Twinkle, I hope you're ok, gorgeous *waits pateintly*

[quote user="Just Katie"]

Every place we have visited has gripped my heart.

[/quote]

Oh that sounds so lovely! I can't wait to hear all the news when you get back, hurry back soon btw, I've missed my gym partner!

There were lots of best bits:-

Getting drunk with hubby on a rainy afternoon in China Town, Singapore on Singapore Slings;

Eating in a makeshift shanty 'restaurant' in Hong Kong and not having the trots the next day; 

Getting chased by a ghoul from pillar to post in the haunted house at universal which resulted in me becoming uncontrolable in a fit of hysterics;

Riding a motor powered 'rowing' boat from a Fiji island through the tail end of a cyclone with no life jacket; 

Watching my children spear fish a Porcupine fish and eating it later that day cooked in coconut milk;

Getting proposed to by a very handsome kiwi (even though he lived on the street I am still considering[:-))]);

Eating the best duck ever in the Italian Restaurant on darling harbour;

Worst bits:-

Getting a bill for the equivalent of £270 for a bit of scabby duck in darling harbour

Air New Zealand.