• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Tresco"]

Thank goodness that all ened well. Night Twinks.[:)]
[/quote]

I love a happy ening too[;-)]

Jay Jay! 

This was a cunning ploy to find out if you had any PKKs in your cupboard - you are now under obligation to send me one or I will kidnap your whimsie collection for Furry Knickers[:)]

I can't wait to see Nana Mouskouri without her glasses on, I have never seen her without them! If you have any pictures of her dressed as a bear, please send me them too (I am willing to pay for those) I was dreaming about Jayjay's spits last night, they came over to Kerry with Santa in his sleigh, and they leaped out and came upto me and started singing Whiskey In The Jar. Imagine if that really happened? I will be putting that dream into me autobiograpy which I have now started to write. It took me ages to decide who I should write the autobiograpy about, and then the quare one said "why don't you write it about yerself" Bejaney I will I said to the one! It's coming on grand, but I am having trouble remembering back to before I was born. Jay, will your little dogs nose always be like that? I think "pigment" is a lovely word, and more words should have animals included in them. I suppose the lad that invented that word heard a pig saying something about him and he said to his mammy "I wonder what that pig meant" I was sending Mrs Tresco £20 for information on the whereabouts of the dogs so I could rob them from you, but it brought back the trauma of having all 17 of me cats stolen in France, and I realise it's not right to do such a terrible thing, and me mammy told me never to steal a dog unless it's worth good money and I have a ready buyer.

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]I can't wait to see Nana Mouskouri without her glasses on, I have never seen her without them! If you have any pictures of her dressed as a bear, please send me them too (I am willing to pay for those) I was dreaming about Jayjay's spits last night, they came over to Kerry with Santa in his sleigh, and they leaped out and came upto me and started singing Whiskey In The Jar. Imagine if that really happened? I will be putting that dream into me autobiograpy which I have now started to write. It took me ages to decide who I should write the autobiograpy about, and then the quare one said "why don't you write it about yerself" Bejaney I will I said to the one! It's coming on grand, but I am having trouble remembering back to before I was born. Jay, will your little dogs nose always be like that? I think "pigment" is a lovely word, and more words should have animals included in them. I suppose the lad that invented that word heard a pig saying something about him and he said to his mammy "I wonder what that pig meant" I was sending Mrs Tresco £20 for information on the whereabouts of the dogs so I could rob them from you, but it brought back the trauma of having all 17 of me cats stolen in France, and I realise it's not right to do such a terrible thing, and me mammy told me never to steal a dog unless it's worth good money and I have a ready buyer.[/quote]

That was a lovely dream FK, it would be incredible if it happened. I shall have to include singing lessons in their training.[;-)] So sweet that it'll get a mention in your autobiography, always a good idea to write it about yourself.[;-)] You can have a bit of license as you can't remember the the bits before you were born.[8-)]

I think Casper's nose will always have the pink bits, which I'm glad about, it makes it so much easier to tell them apart. He has a straight tail too, it should be curlier than a pigs really, but it means you can tell them apart from behind too!![:D]

Mrs Tresco would never divulge where they are, for all the red wine in Bordeaux, I trust her implicitly.[:D] I think your mammy brought you up well though, that's if you haven't found a buyer of course!![:-))]

[kiss]

• 1 month later...

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday last year[:)][/quote]

No problem twinkle and now you,ve got 8 pages` [6]

Could you please sprinkle some of your fairy dust over frenchie, she really needs some  [:)]

Oh no they didn`t turn the page  [:-))]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday last year[:)][/quote]

Who can fail to note (albeit with horror) such outrageous self-promotion.[:D]

Twinks, remind me to forget your birthday this year.[;-)]