Cup of tea??

Meg

[quote user="Meg "]...Anyone got a favorite tea recipe to share? Tea facts? Tea tips? Tea advice?[/quote]

If you dribble while you drink it, it makes the most fascinating stains on pale coloured T-Shirts. Then you can spend many fruitfiul hours removing them![:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]She saw the mouse but there was also a blue rabbit who goes under the name of Tresco.  Get a grip Pads![:)][/quote]

AwwwwTwinks,[kiss] anyone could make that mistake.

I suppose Megs is in, bed, or grinding her tea leaves...or something?

Sorry Tresc.............my crazy Saturday night of tea drinking had me tucked up in bed at a stupidly early hour! Save yourself bunny!

Mornings............has to be a hoooge mug (around a pint) or good old proper strong Brit tea, with milk. Or i am a right grumpy cow. [:)]

Sorry tresco must of missed you there [8-)] but my eye was full of cute brown mouse

Twinks if my man was here I would get a grip [:$] but have a good body hold on my mug at the mo.

Frenchie my hubby loves yorkshire tea to takes it all over the world with him wont drink any other , can you get it in france ? havnt seen any yet[:)]

Meg wot is that kitten doing out the window hope shes not hurting any wildlife ??[:-))]

Chris wot tea is that your on about not heard of that one [blink] thought id tried most

[quote user="Pads"]

Frenchie my hubby loves yorkshire tea to takes it all over the world with him wont drink any other , can you get it in france ? havnt seen any yet[:)]

[/quote]

I buy mine from the UK too.........    never seen any here either..... I'm just like your hubby, I drink ONLY Yorkshire..  a tot of milk and that 's the best tea int he whole world IMO ................... [:D]