Land Rover

powerdesal

[quote user="mickleover"][quote user="powerdesal"]Another 10 years for that  [:P]

What are you driving at that consumption, and will it pull a 1500kg caravan?

[/quote]

Merc 240TD

Yes

[/quote]

Just to clarify, you are getting more than 70miles per gallon from a 2.4 litres turbo Merc that is over 20 yrs old?

Forgive me for being just a bit sceptical.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 2005 there was a thread on GPL cars - http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/580381/ShowPost.aspx.

This indicated that a UK GPL (lpg) conversion was not acceptable in France. Does anyone know if the situation has changed since the introduction of the LPGA certification.

If not, does anyone have any websites for conversion in France after arrival with a C of C petrol vehicle and subsequent French registration.

I had a brand new freelander,after three new engines within three years, the first two landrover paid for, the last one was down to me we ended up selling it for scrap and lost thousands,I hate the company and if you go on the website concerning engine problems , you will find hundreds of other people who have lost so much money, how they have got away with this scandal is mind blowing, I would not touch them with a barge pole naturally.