I've got a light...

Rose

I'm not a regular poster but I do tend to pop in most days to have a quick read and see what's going on.  Sometimes I'm tempted to join in and other times I like to just sit and watch from the sidelines... [:$]

Because of this I've not made many posts but ....I just noticed I have a light under my avatar!  I've very pleased... now I really do feel like a member of this club!  [:D] [:D]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="pale pink specs"]

Blimey... you're doing well - I've been here for months but you've got your light in just a couple!  I suspect you'll be getting lots of lights in no time!  [;-)]

congratulations! [:D]

[/quote]

Yeah, but i've bumped my posts up by posting loadsa rubbish on the rugby thread......[:D]

Also has anyone noticed the other 'new' thing ! it always been there but has not worked (as far as I can recall)

The little blue/green ball with tail which shows if you are online and using the site.

It was mentioned awhile ago but it didnt work, maybe someone has been doing some maintenance!!

Jackie

[quote user="Chipie"]Also has anyone noticed the other 'new' thing ! it always been there but has not worked (as far as I can recall)

The little blue/green ball with tail which shows if you are online and using the site.

It was mentioned awhile ago but it didnt work, maybe someone has been doing some maintenance!!

Jackie[/quote]

Aaaaagggggrrrr its broken again[:-))][:'(]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]So am i the only one who hasn't got a light then? I want a light. How do i get a light? I want to be in the light club.[:(][/quote]

ahhh that is so sad... I think you need to be closer to 200 posts... but mine changed at around 190... post lots and lots of messages and replies and you'll soon be there.  In the meantime, just pretend yours is a low energy type light that doesn't shine as bright but is nonetheless just as nice! [blink]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]So am i the only one who hasn't got a light then? I want a light. How do i get a light? I want to be in the light club.[:(][/quote]

everytime i read your post and see your little face I feel your light[:D] so you must  be nearly there ............... 

[quote user="cooperlola"]You have to really worry when all the little blobs are in danger of lighting up... then you're truly sad![:D][/quote]

Oooops.............really? [Www]

[IMG]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t26/jayjaysbucket/RHposts.jpg[/IMG]   [;-)]

Keep going Geordie girl! [:)]

This is a warning from the light police.  It has come to our attention that there have been a number of somewhat questionable attempts to illegally boost light numbers.  Anyone caught posting more than 3 times on this thread will be forced to eat andouillette whilst standing on one leg and being slapped about the other with a tepid crepe.

You have been warned [:)][:P]