Defies belief..................

Bugsy

Clair, that one will tie in then with the local council charging more for council tax by seeing the improvements to your home.

They are going to photograph homes around the Uk to see what improvements have been added so they can increase the council tax (loft windows, pool, etc.)

So now most people are deciding to improve inside not outside!

Not a surprise to me at all, there was something on the telly a few months ago where a hacker demonstrated just how easy it was to programme or clone the chips.

After all the previous fiascos what will it take to make these idiots realise that computers and security are mutually exclusive terms.

I was pleased but a little uncomfortable this week when I had to replace my mislaid driving license.

I was able to do the whole thing on line by virtue of the fact that I had my passport number, I typed that in and they retrieved the  passport pic for my driving license...

I know things like that probably happen every day, but its the first time I have experienced it.

These unmanned spy planes in UK air space will concern a lot of people ........I think it would be an accident waiting to happen...some componant  or power  supply failing in the air or on the ground in the control of these things could cause a real disaster....these are not the home made model  aircraft  flown about under radio control you see in parks  ....they are big aircraft .. and to put one into the air lanes with airliners controlled from the ground .........madness !