Real Age Calculator.

Bugsy

Not sure about elated and I did answer as honestly as the questions allowed but with only 3 weeks to go to my 60th it gives me a virtual age of 44.1 and a life expectancy of 92.9.

My kids, who both happen to be here right now, are trying hard to hide their disappointment [:D][:D][:D]

Just think ANO you but for the lack of hair you could live to be 100!

It appears that I am going to live one more year due to wearing a seat belt.

It shows me as less than half my biological age, which judging by many of my peers I can relate to, however nice though it would be to reach 100 I can only contemplate it if I were to remain capable of being very active.

As it shows me living to 103 I am going to stop wearing my seatbelt, try to encourage my minimal hair loss, start drinking again, take up smoking and above all avoid getting married! Or at least happily married.

A fun calculator and does make you think.

Hey!

Try putting in the worst case answers.

I did and I now have a virtual age of 136 and as for life expectancy, apparently I should have died 9.5 years before I was born!

My father often used to say that but he always said 9 months [6] usually preceded by "you havn't got the sense you were born with my son"

[quote user="woolybanana"]Wow, I'm fifteen again![/quote]

Ah, that explains a great deal about you, Wools!

All the adolescent angst plus that's why you talk about sex all the time.  It's those hormone-fueled dreams or whatever they are.........

On the drink question it didn't say bottles or glasses! I may have got that one wrong[:)]

Surprised at the effects of driving, I've always tried to make sure it was exciting, - 
but not in the category of 
'' Do one thing every day that scares you.'' Eleanor Roosevelt

She was pretty Kooky with her quotes for lots of age related challenges and I especially like : -
 A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

one more for those worried about how much they have left . . .
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

[quote user="just john "]

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

[/quote]

Thank you, JJ.  I'll let you know if I do survive the Camino.

[quote user="sweet 17"]I'll let you know if I do survive the Camino.[/quote]

My friend U did the chemin about 12 years ago - she is now 76 - and said it was one of the best things she has ever done. She adored the beauty of the surroundings, the feeling of peace/tranquillity, the cameraderie in general and of the auberges de jeunesse she and her sister stayed in en route. The fact that everyone they encountered was of mostly the same mind-set. She loved it.

Sue

[quote user="sweet 17"]I need ... to stiffen my resolve at the moment![/quote]

Your resolve won't be the only thing that is stiff, according to U. She found some of the route quite hard-going but not impossible.

Edit: this camino thing must be catching as I have just realised that my neighbour's granddaughter started her - portuguese - trip yesterday. Though it is not quite the same thing as she is only 26. Whilst she was staying next-door she and I did some hiking with her sporting her 5kg rucksack and testing out her new lightweight boots.

Sue