iPad problem still there......

woolybanana

...but somewhat better. Help please.

Breaking in a new iPad with much more memory, it still seems that some pages have to be reloaded and reloaded and reloaded, particularly newspapers; I know that this phenomenon has been dubbed the Corbyn worm, but was wondering is some bright soul has a reasonable answer. As this iPad is brand new there seems to be little point in doing a (factory) reset.

Merci les gars, garces!

I don't understand what you are saying. Reloaded, reloaded, reloaded !!!!

What browser are you using ? Try another browser.

If it is safari, have you tried clearing the cookies in settings.

Firstly, I would hold the home button and the on/off button for a few seconds or so until it switches off/apple logo appears and then let it reboot.

If it still happens after that then smash it against a wall or something.

Like ALBF I’m not sure what exactly your problem is. However, if you are having trouble with a page and are using IOS 11, swipe up from the bottom of the screen until you see all the open pages and remove the ones you do not need and the one you are having problems with by swiping them up. Go back to the home screen and reload the page.

[quote user="alittlebitfrench"]smash it against a wall or something.[/quote]Yep, that'll do it, best advice for any crapple wotsit [:P]

Just tried several of the 'popular' press sites in Firefox on my 5 year old Nexus 7 and all opened up in under 5 seconds.

New sites to it BTW so no cached data to speed things up.

Be more specific then, which sites ?

Some sites crash and have to be reloaded with boring frequency, particulatly but not exclusively the DM. I assume this is linked either to the photographic or ad content.

To be fair, the new iplod is much faster and better but quand même.

I also notice that anything with JC mentioned crashes but that is because of the weight of bullsh*it!!!