Where does it stop for Trump?

woolybanana

Is it an addiction......... perhaps it is........... and I am hooked.

For all I go to bed late, I have started to feel a great 'need' to see what Anderson Cooper has to say on CNN instead of watching anything else, or doing something else, and if I could stay awake would watch Cuomo too, although sometimes I do.

Yes wooly, quite addictive. Just feels like the patient is in charge of the asylum now and who knows where it will lead[:D]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is at it again! Criticizing the Justice Department for prosecuting two GOP candidates for dodgy dealings before the mid-terms, saying it interferes with the elections and is prejudicial to the GOP’s chances.

Ths could be interference in the process of justice and enough to hang him high.

And, Guiliani says that Trump might block release of the Mueller report using executive priviledge. How long before it is leaked? Would he dare?

Just how much more do the American people have to put up with?

It seems that even members of his administration are ganging up on him now, to stop him doing any more damage, and even thinking of removing him from office as incompetent though it has never been done before.

There is a new leaker who revealed this so you can be sure of a witch hunt in the White House. Perhaps Loyalty Oaths - remember Catch 22.

Good posts, Wooly and AZ.  Someone somewhere is definitely making it up as they go along.

As for that op-ed re Trump, I don't think there is a mole.  The piece reads to me like the work of a journalist, saying things about Trump and his administration that are already widely-known.

If there were a mole and s/he were to be exposed, Trump will do them some serious damage.  He is a vindictive man who cannot control his emotions and is childish like a playground bully.

I am feeling a little unsure as to whether this latest reporting is 'real' or not. And yet,  I suspect it is real, but like murder on the orient express, with multiple sources. There has, after all, been too much said about despondency in the White House.

[quote user="mint"]
Good posts, Wooly and AZ.  Someone somewhere is definitely making it up as they go along.

As for that op-ed re Trump, I don't think there is a mole.  The piece reads to me like the work of a journalist, saying things about Trump and his administration that are already widely-known....................[/quote]

I believe the NYT has a reputation for using reliable sources, even if they are not identified.

[quote user="mint"]
Thanks for making that point, nm.  No wonder Trump calls them Fake News and refuses to take their questions in press conferences.

That mad man really does live in a parallel universe, doesn't he?

[/quote]

I think someone is pulling his chain in the hope he will go OTT and show everyone what he really is.

Not that some of his supporters will ever be convinced he is not the messiah.

Even the looniest of loonies still have some disciples, in fact the looniest sometimes attract the most.

[quote user="richard51"] ........................ 

Corbyns aim, as I understand, is for fairness for Palastinians - something patently missing both in the past and at the moment.[/quote]

Maybe he, like myself, has difficulty reconciling some of the "illustrations" tacked onto the IHRA definition, which seem to blur the distinction between Jews and the State of Israel.

I think the problem lies with insistence that the illustrations are accepted as part of the defintion.

[url]https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/working-definition-antisemitism[/url]

Truthfully, Obama disappointed me as a President. HOWEVER, he was a marvel today, and to hear an articulate President, is something I had forgotten about.

Trump will say he is the bestest bestest, EVER EVER EVER President and don't listen to Obama who isn't really 'merican[Www]

[quote user="richard51"]I wonder if Melania is getting what she wants?

Best approach there is just to divorce him though, but is it to her financial (ie American) advantage?.

No romps in the fields I suspect.

Very probably this is fake news.[/quote]

I would have thought that she is having fun annoying him - her tacking a different view to things he comments on. Perhaps not the best thing for a president to be taken through the divorce courts....no doubts she has some stories.