Deadlock victim

Will

I tried replying to a post just now and got this message in return:

Transaction (Process ID 115) was deadlocked on lock | communication buffer resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

I don't like this victimisation [:(]

What, you mean all that stuff about unhandled exceptions?

When I was working in big enough places to have IT departments they could all be recognised by their white socks - worn either with grey shoes or brown sandals. [:)] Also Dilbert or Disney ties worn with short-sleeve shirts, with rows of pens in the pocket. Stereotype, moi?

So out of date Cassis. They have PIMS now, no not the drinking kind, but hand held computers. You find them dotted around the building sitting at clients desks tapping away (with their multi function stylus [8-|] ). It took me ages to find out that there are games on these things, no wonder nobody got anything fixed or work done [:D] .

I used to have a tie that looked like a load of squiggles untill you held it horizontally and you could see it was a word with a reflection underneath, the word was very simular to the word rollocks (use your imagination). That tie dates back to around 1993 I think.

[quote user="Mister Fluffy"]I'm ashamed to say that the Christmas ones lit up...

[/quote]

Ashamed ! you should be gloating after reading what the others wear [:D]

Quite right Betty, we chic peeps are understandably shocked by the crass mode we are reading of, ain't we . [:)]

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]It's a good Job Messrs Smith (Paul, not the one who actually IS a member), Gaultier, Lagerfeld, Boateng (Oswald this time, definitely NOT Paul) etc., aren't CF members. They'd be having nightmares for weeks........[;-)][/quote]

What do that lot know, Lionels and tab collars are back and they don't even know it, not like wot we Bretons dos [:)]