How do you write "Brits Out" in Cyrillic alphabet ?

Iceni

Hob Nobs in Bulgaria?  We went for our honeymoon nearly 20 years ago( should have done a murder!!) Beautifull place ,don`t think we spent any money...nothing to buy...even struggled to get undies for the other half(talk about traveling light!!!!) Got some lovely pottery though,still have some of it,crighky its traveled well, 2 UK house moves and 1 to france!

I saw a couple of those Place in the Sun programmes where some couples went to Bulgaria and others to Romania to buy cheap property. OK the countryside looked very nice and rural,but it worried me that they could not speak one word of the language or had any ideas of how officialdom worked and what about the cost of getting there each time too,not exactly easy just to take the car all that way. At the end of the day, are these countries stable? I would be worried that as a foreigner my property might be confiscated if things turned nasty. I really don't think it will attract the same sort of numbers as France or Italy does and after all these hurricanes I bet Florida as a relocation spot takes a nosedive too.

????? ??! would be a fair transliteration I suppose. Quite a lot of Bulgarians speak Russian (under duress) so I suppose that they might use that to get their point across to the International Community, in which case they might write (I think) ?????????? ???????! Although I wouldn't worry too much about stability at this time, anyone who thinks that French or British officialdom is hard work will have a real treat waiting for them in the former Soviet Block, for the next few years at least. Every time I feel hard done by here I just try to remember the happy times I had trying to carry out barter trade in that part of the world. Nice countryside though, and the wine is very reasonable....

Lack of infrastructure in these places is a worry, (beautiful places though they are) Cheap houses, wine and a wonderful view won't be much consolation if you have a heart attack and have to wait 12 hours for an ambo... Having said that, the NHS sometimes don't do much better!