Hot news all you Dallas fans. REALLY hot!

Alexis

I saw the pub for it today.  Starting Monday at 9.50 on France 3.  As far as I could gather, it is starting at the beginning.  Poisoned Dwarf, Jock, Pammy and all!

What a treat!  Knowing the speed they go at the series here - last series of Friends in three nights - it will probably all be over and we will be in the shower by the end of the month......

Just got to remember it is on .....

So, 'Alexis', what are you doing promoting a rival show, and surely when we get out of the shower, we will find it has all been a deam, (or a nightmare).

That said, it's a hot tip. Praying for sous-titrage (subtitles), just to catch those nuances, y'know.

Blimey Tresco, I had to really think about what you wrote!  I hadn't clicked!  Alexis was a name in our family a LONG time before Joan Collins made us 'famous'!

I shall be looking forward to a Sue-Ellen lip tremble.

After I posted, I noticed in the TV pages that it is followed by Charlies Angels!  Kept that as a surprise though!

Then there is Joel, the most tired chef in the world.  The speed he cooks he must have to put the toast on the night before he wants it......

It's an ace programme though!

I must be living on a different planet...  Just looked in my local weekly paper here in the Vendée, and no sign of Dallas on Monday evening, 3 Jan, on FR3.    Just a movie at 8.55pm called La Maison Assassinée.  And no Charlie's Angels either...

Have looked at listings for other channels too: 1, 2, C+, M6 & Arte, but nothing there either.

Angela (85)

Ah - too late then!!

The "Courrier Vendéen" paper gives the week's TV listings, *but only from 3pm each day*!   The rédaction obviously thinks we should be doing better things with our time than sitting in front of television!

Actually I *was* doing better things...  It's such a glorious day here today that I hung out my washing, and have spent all morning gardening.

Angela (85)

Oh Angela, I knew when I wrote that it was on in the morning you would immediately picture us eating the last of the Christmas tree chocolate decoration and swigging the last of the sherry in our nighties and not a child in the house washed!

How right you were!

No, I was out too.  Washing blew dry, garden too wet but got the hot gun out stripping off some furniture.....

*That's* all right then, Alexis!

I couldn't bear to have been the only forum reader that was unprepared to loll around in front of TV all morning!
(Actually, I had to get up early as I was expecting a "tree surgeon"; couldn't possibly have lost face in front of him, could I?)

Angela

Being more curious than a curious thing, I glanced at Dal-urse on the off-chance that there may be subtitles to help me further my skills in learning of the French language.   I watched, bemused, for all of 10 minutes as I was intrigued not just by the crassness of the programme but rather by it's voice-overs.  

I saw Swellen's lips quiver, and saw Burby talking to Gee-Air, I even saw Pammie talking to "Nain de poison" - but what made me smile was when M'elle Ellie turned to her husband and called him "Jerk".