So peaceful round here

So tell me Wendy what is the point of this post, whats it got to do with France?

Yes it is quiet then you make a post and it is very clear to whom it is aimed at and when they reply you take some form of higher ground and say there you are, se what they are like,  I think in law it's called entrapment.

Are you deliberatly trying to get certain people to reply to ensure they are banned, what type of incitment is this?

As I have said to others in PM's as a moderator I would point to the Code of Conduct and ask you to read your posts in this thread. If after that you wish to carry on in public I am only to willing to oblige and that goes for the other people who have posted prior to my responce.

Quillan,

There are many posts on this forum that have nothing to do with France, I don't see you jumping on them. This one was to do with the LF forum. It was not aimed at anyone, it was about a couple of people.

Can you point out where I have breached the code of conduct of this forum? There is a breach of the code in this thread, but again you haven't spotted it - calling someone Windy instead of Wendy is insulting, and that isn't allowed on this forum.

"when they reply you take some form of higher ground and say there you are, se what they are like,  I think in law it's called entrapment"

I don't know how you could get that idea from this thread.

"Are you deliberatly trying to get certain people to reply to ensure they are banned, what type of incitment is this?"

No, I am not - again this is a wild-eyed reading of the thread. In any case nobody gets banned from this forum. Usernames get banned, then the 'banned' person comes back with a different name, like outcast.

"If after that you wish to carry on in public I am only to willing to oblige"

Sorry, don't understand what that means.

Now i"ve been thinking (rare) and have decided i need an alternative user name and identity here on this forum ( if it's good for some, why not others). Now i was thinking, my normal ID = less than 4 glasses of wine and a new ID to be used only after 5 glasses of wine or ( a lot) more. Stumbling block being i need a new ID. I was thinking,' Sloshed, i'm here in Oblivion', 'Arsed,here in Aude' or 'Ratted in Roussillon'. I will put it to the vote or welcome any further user name suggestions.